Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Emma and the Goats

A few weeks ago we took Emma to feed some baby goats; aka kids, and they were just that! It was amazing! My mother's Relief Society President has raised them for years and has about 10 babies right now that she feeds from a bottle. We went over one evening to feed them and let Emma see them. She loved it as you can tell from the video. They were just her size and she would just pet them and laugh and was in complete awe. It was so fun to watch her. I learned A LOT about goats, they are a very interesting and I think special animal. They are very smart and also very stubborn. The Lady who raises them shared with me what she has learned raising them and also how it has helped her understand the comparison of goats in the scriptures. It was fun! At the very end of the 1st video you can see one of the goats jumped up on Emma, too funny. She didn't even care though. They would jump up on me and nibble at my arm. It is amazing. They were so cute and so busy, just like Emma, maybe that is why she felt so comfortable around them. Tyler took this video on his new cell phone, so it isn't the greatest quality. We forgot our camera! I know, what were we thinking!! :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

April said...

That is so fun for her. She is so stinkin' cute and smart, she just looked so cute petting them.
I can't wait to see and hear about the cruise.

West said...

That is pretty cool. I am stoked to hear about the cruise as well. I hope you tool some pictures of the Buffet!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker