Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Timber!

Here is our beloved tree falling to the ground! Sorry the picture isn't too good. I am not sure what happened. I will have to look into that. But you get the picture when it drops to the ground.
The street is coming along slowly but surely It is going to be so nice when it is done!! :) I am trying to be positive....
We miss the shade, but are so grateful for our neighbor who signed his life away to save his tree. We get his shade in the evenings. Thanks Ben Joe! His Tree misses our tree. They were growing into one another across the street. You can just tell he is sad. They were good friends. It's just not the same...

1 comment:

April said...

THat is so sad that it is gone. I love old trees. The video was cool, Hudson loved it, he made me play it over and over and over again. I'm glad Ben Joe still has his. What do you mean signed his life away?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker