Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Benefit Concert - TMINUS5 and Jessie Clark Funk


A family in my ward are struggling with Cancer and my cute friend CarolAnne Knight decided to throw a benefit concert to help them with the huge medical expenses they are facing. As I am sure you can imagine this has thrown everything in their life for a loop. They are self employed and don't have medical insurance, and neither of them are working right now as Mark (husband and father) goes through the usual cancer treatments.
If you want to do something fun next week - come to the concert! It is for a great cause and it is cheaper than a movie and probably better for you too! :)
A family fun event! Bring everyone! Emma will be running around the halls! :)
Tyler and I are running the concessions stand, so come stop by and see us and buy a candy bar or bottled water! All proceeds go to the family! :)

TMINUS5 and Jessie Clark Funk
Thursday, March 13th
7:00 PM
Bonneville High School
Ogden Utah

1 comment:

April said...

What a good idea to put it on your blog. I forgot Carolanne wanted me to do that. I better get on it, its next week, yikes and I haven't sold any tickets. I hope theres a good turn out. I bet Carolanne and Laural are so excited that its almost here an over what a nice thing to do, but stressul to put it on.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker