Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Friday, April 4, 2008

A day in Emma's life

Don't ask me how she did this...okay you can ask. I think she was trying to climb up on to the counter. And somehow her toe got stuck between the two CLOSED drawers! She was in a little bit of a panic and was saying "stuck". I told her to pull it out, but honestly, she couldn't. I took a quick pic, and then went and saved her, she really did have it stuck, I had to open the bottom drawer strategically with the top drawer to get her toe out! Too funny! **giggle,giggle**

2 comments:

Sassyfrass said...

Poor Emma. Aren't we mean mommies? Taking pictures when our children need our help? I think Emma and Derek and Michelle's Leah are going to be quite a pair at the reunion.

April said...

That is so funny and sad. I would totally take a picture too.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker