Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Young Family Campout!

For the first time we all got together and went camping with my brothers and sisters this last weekend. We just went up Weber Canyon and spent the night. I have no pictures, because my camera is DEAD. Did any of my siblings take any? Let me know, then I will know if you even read my blog. :) Going so late in the year it was super cold, but we managed alright and stayed warm by our campfire. We popped popcorn with my nifty camping popcorn popper! Ate good food made by Tyler and enjoyed everyone's company. In the morning we braved the cool air and even took 3 runs down the Weber River in tubes! Someone I know took pictures, and I can't wait to see them! It was so cold and the water low, we kept hitting our bottom's on rocks! OUCH!
It is definately a tradtion, and next year we will go when it is warmer and I will have a camera! :)

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker