Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Birthday List

My Birthday is soon approaching and my brother, James asked me what I wanted for my birthday...I said oh some things... :) He said you should put your birthday list on your blog. What a great idea! So I am. A tradition in our family has always been to make a birthday list. We always knew we wouldn't get everything or even anything on our list, but we had to make one. My mom would always threaten us with some new Superman or Barbie underwear if we didn't make a list, because she wouldn't know what else to get us. :) So, here's the list:
  1. "I'm Trying to be Like Jesus" Janice Kapp Perry CD
  2. The Primary Clip Art CD that got lost and I miss terribly - gift card to Desert Book
  3. Children's Books to Read with Emma. Curious George Board Books, Flip Books, Sheep in a Jeep Board Book, Mimie's Toes Bath Book by Baby Einstein.
  4. A CHI
  5. Clothes and Socks
  6. Scrunchies for my Hair
  7. Pedicure = $20
  8. The Fold up strainer that I see on TV all the time. Mine is too big!
  9. Bracelets
  10. Journal
  11. Pansies for my flower pots for fall
  12. Rack for my platter to put on my new shelf
  13. TBA....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hrm, There needs to be some way to cross stuff off the b-day list w/o Laura finding out...

Laura said...

It's just a little code programing on the web site right? :) J/K. Guess you will have to email each other and tell others what you are getting me. :)

April said...

Happy birthday soon, when is it? Thats a good list. Whats the rack? Like a plate rack? I need to come see your house, its been seriously since Emma was born. I bet its so cute.

April said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA! I hope you have a great day.

West said...

WE have all those Cd's from Deseret book. (I went crazy one christmas). I will hook you up with a dvd of them all. Happy birthday,

West and the Brewers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker