Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The CHI



















So you know those info commercials for the hair straighteners? I love to watch them for like 10 seconds and laugh at how straight they get your hair. Yah Right! Their models don't have real frizzy/curly/wavy hair, it's pretend. :) I have naturally curly hair and straightening it is a challenged to say the least. My friend introduced me to the CHI - it is the amazing hair straightener that your stylist uses for sure. They are expensive and work great. We made a trade that I would watch her little girl while she teaches piano and she will straighten my hair with the CHI. It is a great trade!
I decided to create my own before and after pictures just like the info commercials. And here they are. I also finally broke down and highlighted my hair. I finally let the gray win and there are very light subtle blonde highlights. I love it and so does Tyler. He said he feels like he has a new wife - "it's exciting!" :)

2 comments:

April said...

That is so funny. I love the pictures and you look so pretty in the final one. Wow, that CHI works great, so does the walmart one.

Pezlady Jana said...

where can I get one? Laura, I'm serious...I must have one!!! Love that you are keeping up your blog! Emma is so cute! Love you

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker