Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Long Time no Blog
















I know it has been forever, but I have been so busy and when I have a spare moment I don't know where to start to get updated on the blog, so I don't. I am a slacker I know.
In June for South Ogden Days they had a 5K Run and Tyler, Emma and I walked it. Notice we walked, not ran. We did it in 49.02 minutes. And now our Stake is putting one on and we are going to do it and see if we can beat our time. I was the one holding Tyler back so I have been walking with my friend CarolAnne every morning. We are walking 2 miles and will work our way up to 3.5. It is a hard walk, especially when it is up a gradual hill and I am pushing 27.5 pound Emma! I feel skinnier everyday though! ;)
Here we are before the 5k in June with a lot of people from our Ward. CarolAnne, my walking partner and her husband Ryan Knight are in the first picture. Ryan took 1st place in his division in the SOD 5K go Ryan!!!

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah a new blog post, see you can put anything on it you want, even it if is old. Love it. I am proud of you guys. I have never had the desire to run or walk a 5k but I guess it won't be that bad. Go south ogden 3rd ward.

BenJoeM said...

Looks great!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker