Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Pretty!!






While I was in the shower today, I could hear Emma saying "Pretty! Pretty!" as she came into the bathroom, I peaked out of the shower to see what was so pretty, and I saw it. Yes, she had brown eye shadow all over her face and tummy. I have to giver her some credit, she actually made it to her eye too. She learns well from watching mommy! I had thrown that makeup away, and she had found it in the garbage and had gone to town. It got better when I got out of the shower and found it all over the carpet too! :) I had to take pictures, and I had to laugh too. Oh, the joys!
In the pictures she is saying "Pretty!". I actually think she looks like she has a black eye. :)

4 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

at our house it is Jonathan that puts the make-up on. usually my mascara or lipstick! Crazy boy!!! I have to keep telling him that "Boys do NOT wear make-up". Then we went out to eat at we saw this freaky-looking kid (you know the kind) and Jonathan said, "Look mom, HE is wearing make-up"!
...And WHAT do you say to that???

April said...

I love when she says "pretty" it is so cute. When she was sitting by us in church on Sunday, she kept saying Pretty to all the pictures in the books. Smart smart girl, she got it on her eyes, sorry about the carpet, hopefully it comes out.

Laura said...

By the way, it did come out of the carpet. Love my Bissel Little Green carpet cleaner!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

She is so busy!!! I am amazed by how much kids learn from watching people. She is "pretty" without the make-up. I can't believe she gets into the dryer. What a silly little girl. Love, "Sensyn"'s Mom

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker