Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tyler the Great!

Today Tyler took his last final for this semester!
He came home with a great big smile on his face! He is so glad to be done.
He took 18 credit hours this semester and worked full time too. Not to mention being a father, husband, the activities chairman in our ward (our Christmas Party was last week -it was crazy!) and also teaching Elders Quorum, he has been super busy and it seems like between the two of us we have something going on almost every night of the week!
This semester Tyler was getting up at 3AM every morning (and sometimes earlier if he needed to make up hours) to go to work till 7:30am when he would leave to go to school till 11 or 12 and then back to work until around 4PM. Then he would come home and do homework and anything else we had to do. We really tried to get him in bed by 9PM (but that didn't always happen) and then start all over the next day. I seriously don't know how he did it. But he did, and he did it well! He did really well in all his classes and we are onto our LAST semester! I am so proud of him!
I love Tyler and all that he does for our family. He works so hard and makes sure all the little things get taken care of that have to do be done, and supports me in all I need to do also. Of course, I have a "honey do" list that is starting to grow now that he is going to have time to get some of those things done that we have been saying "when the semester is over..." First on the list is my leaky kitchen faucet! :) I LOVE YOU TYLER!!!

3 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

you are so cute Laura. I love your posts. Congrats to Tyler on another semester under his belt!!!

April said...

Wow are I had no idea his schedule was like that, GO TYLER!. I bet both of you are glad its over. Hopefully next semester won't be as demanding. And you guys did an excellent job on the christmas party. Now just relax and enjoy the holidays.

Chad said...

No wonder he is sleeping in that first picture! :-)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker