Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Monday, December 17, 2007

While we are on the subject...



Just to come full circle with Emma's creativity - that's what i like to call it. She has found another fun place to play. The dryer. She loves to come downstairs with me and "help" me do the laundry. That is all that is really downstairs, but it is something new and she loves to help. So I say "Do you want to come downstairs with me?" And she says "Yah,sure,downstairs" and down we go. About a month ago she climbed into the dryer while I was pulling out the wet clothes from the washing machine. AHHH! I was so surprised. I pulled her out and showed her that the clothes go into the dryer, not Emma. Two weeks ago, Tyler and I couldn't find Emma we called for her and could hear her, but we couldn't find her. We finally tracked down her voice to the basement and then to the dryer! Nice! She loves it in there! These pictures were taken last week when we were doing laundry together and she hopped into it. I ran to get the camera. I have to document all the crazy things she does, so she can know why she never had any siblings! :)

5 comments:

Team Reid said...

Oh, Emma is a crack-up! I love that kid! Oh, just to let you know, I've tagged you. There is a Husband Tag on my blog, so if you want you can copy it and fill it in for yours! Have a great day!

Claudine said...

Wow, sounds like you've had your hands full keeping up with her! Isaac loves helping with the laundry too, but mostly pushing the button that turns the light on and off. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until he climbs in too - or shoves the cat inside... Wow. It's good you're taking pictures so you can look back and just laugh!

April said...

Hilarious, just Hilarious. Love that girl. And why she didn't have any siblings, no no no, there are more for sure, you guys make them great.

Shannon & Ryan said...

Laura,
Love little Em; I am so glad to have been able to see you guys last night. I emailed the picture to Tyler's email address because that is the one that Ryan has. Hope your Christmas is wonderful--let's not make it another year before we see you all again, got it?
Love-Shannon

Sassyfrass said...

Hi Laura! I'm so glad you found us :) Emma is way too cute. Isn't it funny how our first thought is to take a picture when our kids are getting into mischief? We've had many of those moments.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker