Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Paper!"



Emma has been learning what it means to color on paper lately. She has been coloring on everything else BUT paper. Her toys, the entertainment center, the walls, the furniture, etc. I know this is something all kids do. But here is the funny part. Emma also knows that she is suppose to draw on paper. And she tells us "color on paper" all the time. "Yes, Emma, Paper". So today, she comes to me and she has pen all over her face. (Daddy left his pen on the floor) I laughed, picked her up and took her into the bathroom to show her what she had done. I turned her into the mirror and pointed to her face and said. "Emma, what is that?" and she positively responded "paper". Tyler and I just laughed, because of course you draw only on paper, so your face must be paper! :)

4 comments:

April said...

Why do kids do that? Hudson did the same thing to Ruby, remember? So funny, sorry but I had to laugh. Love the pics of Emma in the bathtub in the background, she was so little.

Team Reid said...

Oh, I love it! She's so funny!!!

Pezlady Jana said...

That was so great! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I looked at this with Eric and we both laughed. These are the times to enjoy and remember. Are you saving this, as a kind of journal, somewhere? Love you all.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker