Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow Snow Snow!





As I am sure a lot of you know, Ogden has been getting A LOT of snow. I need to go take a picture of what it looks like right now.
But after the 13 inch storm we got on Sunday/Monday, Emma and I went outside to clean off some snow while the sun was out. Emma had a great time. And so did I because we had a snow fence all around the street so I didn't have to worry about her, she couldn't go anywhere. Even the driveway had a wall from the snow plow cleaning the street. Here is Emma enjoying her chair and slide in the snow!

2 comments:

April said...

I am laughing so hard, I love the chair pictures, she just chillin' in the snow, too funny.

Claudine said...

So many fun new posts and pictures, I love reading your updates! And I can't believe how much snow you've gotten, holy cow! I thought we had a lot, but not nearly as much as you guys up north! Stay warm, yikes! Emma is just darling and I love seeing how big she is getting. What a darling little girl!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker