Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Emma's First Hair Cut

Yesterday we got Emma's hair cut for the first time.
It was a hard decision to make, but her curls weren't so curly anymore and it was getting so hard to comb because it was so long. She asked our neighbor who cuts hair to do it for her and was so excited, so I just went with it. It turned out so cute. She isn't my baby anymore that is for sure, and now her baby blonde curly locks are gone too. :)

Emma before her hair cut!
See how long it is!? All her little blonde bottoms are going to be gone!

Getting her hair cut! She held still as well as a 3 year old does. )
Delena cutting Emma's hair! Thanks Delena!
After! I know it doesn't look much different, but it looks so much cleaner! Daddy didn't want too much cut off, and I still wanted to do cute things with it too. But here she is!
After!

9 comments:

April said...

It looks so healthy. What a big girl to sit still for that. Do you think she'll have dark hair?

Laura said...

I dunno what her hair will do. I was never blonde and Tyler always has been...till he started loosing his hair. :)

Team Reid said...

Too cute! She's getting so so big!

Claudine said...

I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. Isaac had his first hair cut before he was one! And I have to buzz him every few months or it just gets out of control! Her haircut looks great, and what a good girl to hold still!

Sassyfrass said...

What a big girl and such pretty hair!

Adam and Krysta said...

I've been thinking I need to get Natalie's hair cut too, but I don't want her curls cut off. But it's grown so much in the last few months it could really use a trim. Emma looks adorable, as always. Love you guys! I still need to call you!

The Batchelders said...

What a cute girl. Her hair looks so cute. She's getting so grown up!

allison said...

I'm so jealous that you guys are hanging out together. I'm also feeling jealous of Emma because she get to have her hair cut by Delena. If I ever get to do that again, I'm getting my picture taken too!

aimee said...

She looks so cute! Summer is on its way and we are going to play. Hah I did a rhyme and it is even late. Love you guys!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker