Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kyle got his Mission Call!!!!

Kyle got his mission call yesterday!!! I know!!!!!!
We all got together last night to open it!
He is going to the Knoxville, Tennessee USA Mission and reports on June 24th. He is really excited and I am so proud of him. He is such a great little brother. It has been so fun to watch him grow the past year or so.
Congrats Kyle!!!


Before - opening the call!
After the call!!! Yea!!!

Emma got to hold her little cousin Dimitri. (more than once) She loved it! She was all over him! "I want to hold that baby!" She would tell me. Poor guy! :) I can't wait for her little brother to come. It is going to be so fun!
Eric and Stephanie closed on their new house yesterday too! It was a big day! Congrats guys! AND Stephanie got into the WSU Dental Hygiene Program last week! SO AWESOME!!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh that baby is cute, big cheeks. Congrats to your bro, how fun.

Team Reid said...

What cute kids they are! I love how she wanted to hold THAT baby! Hee hee! She's getting so grown up! She's darling!

Isn't it fun to have missionaries in the family? I love it!

Alyssa and Co. said...

That's so great about Kyles Mission call. Guess what, that's only 3 and a half hours from me. Maybe I should keep an eye on him. ;) He's going to be near the Smoky Mountains, which are absolutely beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Too bad he's not coming to Nashville! Knoxville is only three hours away, but it's a different mission. Congrats to him!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker