Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Emma Updates


Here is my little Emma enjoying her Green Pancakes and Green Eggs and Green Grapes in her somewhat green shirt. :0) We don't have a lot of green in her wardrobe I found out this morning. What a fun day! :)



e
Last night for our FHE activity we pulled out the butterfly kite Emma got for her Birthday from Trevor and let it fly. She loved it! It is a pretty cool kite. Love this time of year! It is finally starting to feel like spring! Yea! I even have one little yellow crocus that has bloomed in my flower garden, now that is hope! :)


The other day Emma brought some playdough into me in the computer room to "show" me. She had made a face with her playdough. I don't know if someone else had helped her and it was still in the can, but I was pretty impressed. And she was pretty proud. She layed it all out perfectly for me to see. I have a feeling Aunt Alissa helped her do this. :)



Here is my little girl with her backpack on. This was a great $4 investment! (Love Target clearance) :) She is so excited to go to Preschool in fall now that she is "three". She puts all her valuable toys - the ones she doesn't like to share, of course, inside and then tells me she is going to school and walks around the house with it on. So cute! Oh, and notice the balloon tied to the top of the backpack. Another treasure she has to take with her wherever she goes. :)

3 comments:

April said...

Oh my that girl is too funny, I love how in every picture she poses, so cute. She's not a baby anymore.

Our Blog said...

3 is a fun age! hey, i saw this the other day and thought you might appreciate it--it's called "what heaven sees in you."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfr9Ewp8o4

Team Reid said...

How cute is she?!! I can't believe how big she's gettinng!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker