Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A New Day

Update on Back - better. I still have weird spasms if I move a certain way, but at least I can move today! :)
I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday. Where does the time go?
Emma and I enjoyed blowing bubbles today. She wanted to hold the wand herself - of course. She would dip it 2 or 3 times into the jar and then hold it and blow into the air and no where near the wand. :) It was so cute though. She is mimicking everything we do. It makes me worried that I am being a good example. :)
Tyler got his grades today and he passed all his classes and did well too! Yea! He is slowly counting down the weeks of this break until summer semester starts. He has a list of things he wants to get done now that he has the time. He's such a hard worker and I love him lots.

1 comment:

April said...

Yeah Tyler, good job.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker