Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sore Back

Last Friday as I was cleaning the bathroom I did something to my back and it spazmed and OUCH it hurt. It has been pretty sore and I have had to be really careful, but today it got worse and I haven't been able to do pretty much anything! It is incrediably frustrating not to be able to bend over, pick up Emma etc.... Man does it make you grateful! I have no idea what to do if it doesn't get better. What do you do for a sore back? Doctor? Chiropractor? Time? Right now IcyHot and Advil are my best friends. Tyler is a great help with Emma. And I am trying to take it easy, which isn't easy for me to do. I will keep you posted, tommrow may be a Lortab day. :)
We also bought some strawberries today. We are excited to plant them in our little garden.
We also attended our Street Remodle meeting at the City Offices. We are getting our street repaved, sidewalks and sewer redone and it starts in a couple of weeks. We are excited for the new things but very sad that they are also going to be cutting down ALL of our beautiful trees. Man, oh, Man. But what do you do? I will have to post a picture of our street. One last memorial to the shade.
The homemade Lime Ricky Tyler made me is calling my name....

1 comment:

April said...

I am so sorry about your back. That is awful. Have you tried a heating pad? THey also have those heating pads at the store that you can wear any where, maybe try one of those. As for Dr's? You may need to get a muscle relaxer. You can call your OB and ask for one. I threw my back out after Hudson, it worked great.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker