Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A pretty boring day....

I pretty much took it easy today and let Emma have at the house. :) I just didn't want to aggravate my back anymore. So nothing exciting to report. I made an appointment with a chiropractor, but they couldn't get me in until Monday....we shall see then.
The highlight of my day was seeing Emma interact with people today. She loved on my neighbor Jana, our friend Katie and her Grandpa Groves. She is so cute and loves to be where the action is. I can't get enough of her myself.
Nite!

1 comment:

April said...

I'm glad you got an appt, hopefully it starts to feel better soon. And Emma is so cute, so curious and smart. And boring days are good to have.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker