Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nothing to Name

This is just an update blog, I have nothing exciting to share, just information. My back, for those of you who have asked is doing great. I went to the Chiropractor on Monday and I learned a lot of things about my back and he did his "magic" and I am feeling MUCH better.
I had a great Mother's Day, even though it is still surreal to think I am a mom. Tyler spoke in Sacrament Meeting and did a fantastic job. I am so thankful for my mother. I just talked to her tonight, she called to check on me. So nice. I hope I can be a great mom like her someday.
Tyler had another interview with HAFB today. A different job than the last interview he had. We are hoping for the best. Only a few more weeks till summer semester starts and I think Tyler's list of things to do keeps getting longer. :)
We planted my mother's day flowers yesterday and our garden. We are really excited to watch everything grow now.
Speaking of growing, little Emma is growing like a weed and she loves to be outside. She also LOVES the sprinklers. She loves to get wet by them. She just stands there and takes it and then runs around. She is so cute and we love her sooo much.
They are going to start taking our trees on our street tomorrow. Which means I have got to get pictures taken. We are going to have a long dusty hot summer. I haven't figured out how I am going to keep Emma away from the trucks and people etc. It is a small street you know, and like I said, she loves to be outside.
Will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

April said...

I'll have to come see the flowers, your yard looks so nice. I know Emma will love the trucks and workers. I bet you will be sitting on the front porch all summer long. I hope all goes well. If you ever need to get away, come on over. Tyler did do a good job.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker