Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

104 Years Old!

On February 2 Tyler's great Grandmother celebrated her 104th Birthday!
I know! Can you believe it? It's a good thing I got a few years on Tyler for he has longevity in his genes! :)
She is a darling 104 year old. We celebrated with her and went to Red Lobster. Her favorite. She always gets the coconut shrimp. She obviously still has good taste too. :) She immigrated here from Holland after WWII. When she talks she shares her Dutch with her English. I wish I spoke Dutch! ;)
Here is Tyler, Emma, Great Grandma Rynsburger and Tyler's mom, Michelle. Emma and Great Grandma are 101 years apart! Pretty amazing!


3 comments:

April said...

wow amazing she is that old and still able to get around. Did you say its Tylers moms grandma or mom?

Laura said...

Tyler's Mom's Grandmother.
She used to ride her bike around Pioneer Park well into her 90's! :)

Rebecca said...

That's so cool that you have a Dutch relative. That's where I served my mission, and I would LOVE to have the opportunity to speak some Dutch on occassion! BTW - you look great with your little belly. My belly is more than just "little"! I'm due in a few short weeks - hard to believe! I hope you're feeling well.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker