Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Emma's Birthday!

Now Emma's Birthday was a total kid birthday and she had the greatest day!
It sure was long and she slept really good that night because of it and I am grateful for that.
She had her little friends over for a crown sugar cookie and once again I didn't even take a pic! What is wrong with me! But she had a great time. Thanks for coming everyone!
That night we had her Little Mermaid Cake and opened her Princess Scooter and her Cinderella Doll "that sings!" she would tell you.
On Saturday we went to the Groves' family for the combined birthdays of Rulon and Emma. Rulon's is on the 18th and Emma's the 20th. She was spoiled rotten and got some fun things! Thank you to everyone for loving my little girl and having fun with us.
It was a "Martha Speaks" party and we played some doggie games and had cake. A fun night for sure. Here are some pics that I actually took of the events. :)
It's hard to believe that Emma is 3 years old! She is so excited to be 3 because that means she gets to go to preschool in the fall! She got a backpack for her birthday and is walking around the house with it full of her toys as I type this. She is so excited. She is getting so big! I should go get a picture of it and I also need to get one of her riding her scooter. She loves it!
Emma with her presents, can you tell which one is the scooter? :)

Emma and her Little Mermaid Doll Cake - Mom sure tried to make it cute. :)

Happy Birthday to Emma!


Her Martha Speaks coloring page. Looks good Emma!

Playing Pin the tail on Martha

Playing "doggie" by moving one doggie toy with your mouth from one bowl to the other.

Me explaining how to do it. :) Rulon looking at me like I was crazy! :)


Emma and her backpack! Mama did good with this buy!

2 comments:

April said...

Love the cake I never asked you how it turned out. So cute. Wow 3 how fun.

The Batchelders said...

Love the picture of you two at the end there. The birthday festivities looked so fun! I love the cake you made, it looked very cute. I don't know why you said you "tried" to make it cute.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker