Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tyler's Birthday

I didn't take one picture of Tyler's birthday. How bad am I?
We went and saw Taken on President's Day. His choice of movie of course. It was actually pretty good and very intense. We went to dinner on his birthday (Feb 17th) to Red Robin - his favorite and then had cake with his family. He is a whopping 27 years old! :) I know, I robbed the cradle. And he reminds me of that all the time. I got him David Foster's new CD Hit Man and a Tent Fan for Camping and the Caulk Pro - yeah the one you see on TV. It's pretty cool. I can't wait for him to use it around the house...not that I got it for him for that reason. The poor guy had to go to the dentist on his birthday (he HATES the dentist) and it snowed like crazy so he shoveled a lot, so he said it wasn't the greatest day, but isn't that how birthdays are? Not the same as when you were a kid?
I love my hubby so much. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Happy Birthday Tyler!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker