Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Four Years Ago...

Four Years Ago today Tyler asked me to marry him.
It was a very snowy day and year for that matter. We went to the Bountiful Temple and did a session and then he asked me outside in the snow. I had no idea and was very surprised and of course I said YES. It was an eventful night and I will spare you the details, but we got married a few months later and we are very happy we did!

Tyler brought me home a beautiful rose tonight to remember that day! I was surprised once again! I hadn't even thought about what day it was! It was so sweet of him to remember and do something for me.
I put it in a vase and put it on the kitchen table to admire. And yes, you guessed it, Emma admired it too...a little too much. She loves to pull the petals off of flowers, I have tried to teach her, but obviously I haven't been effecitve. I came down the hall to her on the chair at the kitchen table with rose pedals in her hands. The funny thing is that the rose petals weren't loose, so she tore them more than she pulled them out. I am proud of myself for not freaking out on her, but she did get sent to her room. And now the rose is on the kitchen counter. I would like to enjoy it for a few more days... :)

4 comments:

April said...

So sweet of Tyler that he remembered when he asked. He told us that story last night.

Shannon & Ryan said...

Cute story...thanks for sharing:).
Did you guys get married in the Bountiful temple?

West said...

I would love to have heard that story but since you guys never want to hang out. Am I going to have to become a stalker friend to get a hangout invite? Is it because I am ..sorry no creative juices this early/late. Plus I was going to say white, but that would be reverse racisim I think.

Congrats guys! Time does fly.

Some day lets get together.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

That is so impressive that Tyler remembered to do something so sweet. Well Happy 4th Anniversary of being engaged (does that even work once you are married?). I am very happy that you are in our ward. We love you guys!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker