Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Friday, February 15, 2008

My Little Singer

Emma loves to sing. It has been so much fun to sing with her in the car and at night before she goes to bed. She "knows" and sings with us: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I am a Child of God, The Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, and The Bee song. But lately she has started singing along to "Veggie Tales". For those of you who don't know, "Veggie Tales" is a cute animated Bible story cartoon show that is a Young Family Tradition. We used to watch them together on Sunday evenings all the time.
I borrowed some from my mom and Emma loves them. Here is a video of Emma singing along with a song from one of the shows. She is saying "Believe In, Believe In," and "YOU!!" really loudly. I Love how she holds out "you" nice and long, like they do on the show. I hope she is listening to the words and learning to do what "your parents say". :) Don't you love the spoon and pj's with her piggy tails coming out? :)

2 comments:

April said...

I love it. And I love veggie tales, it is super cute. I love that she dances and sings to it, so funny and cute.

Pezlady Jana said...

I love veggie tales! The video of her singing was so cute! BTW, my favorite veggie tales song is the one about homophones..."Whether, weather, whether, weather, whether you like it or not...." Love it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker