Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Post for Tyler




It seems like I always have a picture of Tyler sleeping on the blog. He would agree with that, but he really does more than sleep. :) Here are some pictures he wanted me to post of him and my brothers shooting a couple of weeks ago (Jan 19). I personally don't get this, it was cold and wet, but they had a great time.
Cory, these are for you too! Kyle bought him a shot gun and they tested it out. They wish you could have been there! They not only shot the 2 liter bottle, but an orange too! They didn't get video of that, but they will for sure next time, they said it was "awesome!" Enjoy!

1 comment:

April said...

I don't get it either, shooting and cold? Whats fun in that? I guess it is fun to blow stuff up every once in awhile. Nice shot.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker