Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma!






Today was Emma's 2nd Birthday!
We had a great time opening presents and eating her Curious George Cake.
I bought Emma a lot of little $1 presents and while she was napping I wrapped them all individually, she was in heaven. She loved to unwrap them and would say "more?" after each one. She was so serious in her opening quest also. Grandma Young gave her a gold fish that her Uncles named Shark for her, and she loved it too. She loves to watch Shark and feed Shark "lunch". :) I found some paint with water books, and she was in heaven doing that at the table while we ate cake. She's not a big cake eater and didn't touch hers. I mean would you eat cake when you had a gold fish to watch and feed, and paint with water books to do! :)
Here are some of the pictures of our evening.

2 comments:

April said...

Oh thats the trick, to get a goldfish and then I won't eat so much, ha ha. So glad she had a good birthday.

Sassyfrass said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! Looks like she had a great time. I like the dollar store gift idea. I'm going to have to keep that in mind for Izaak's 2nd birthday.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker