Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Friday, February 8, 2008

My First Ever response to a "TAG"

I have been tagged loads of times, but I have never responded, because I usually don't have anything to say and I feel really boring and uninteresting after reading my friends TAG that sent it to me. But Claudine send me a personal invite for this, so I am going to give it a try. Don't laugh.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago:
I was 20 years old, attending Weber State University, working at Northern Reflections in the Layton Hills Mall and very involved in the LDS Ogden Institute and falling in love for the first time.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1- Get Emma and Rulon's birthday party invitations in the mail 2- Clean the house 3- Play with Emma 4-Eat Healthy 5- I have a huge list of things I should be doing, but not today. :)

I Enjoy:
Being with Tyler and Emma and doing something fun. I love to be outside, going on walks, seeing new things. I enjoy reading a good "get lost in it" book, and anything crafty that makes me feel like I am talented. (stitching, beads, crocheting) I also really enjoy snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Pay off the house, donate it to lots of causes, help others, save it, retire, travel. Spoil my family and Emma and me! :)

3 of my bad habits:
1. Worrying about things needlessly 2. I hate dusting (maybe that isn't a habit but I rarely do it and in my old house, it needs dusting A LOT and that drives me crazy) 3. I hate going to bed at night. Too much to do to get ready for bed, and I have a hard time falling asleep, because I am a worrier...
(I thought of one to replace the dusting...I love to eat a bowl of cereal before I go to bed!)

5 places I have lived:
1- Cedar City 2- Bountiful 3- Layton 4- Provo 5- South Ogden

5 jobs that I have had:
1-Clearfield City Summer Program 2-Kids Mart 3- Northern Reflections 4-National Fitness Financial Systems 5- Transportation Alliance Bank (aka Flying J)

5 things people don't know about me:
1-I have been to the Goonie House and met the owner. 2-I got my front tooth knocked out by my brother playing lazer tag 3- I have never broken a bone 4- I love the Harry Potter books and I have ready them all over and over. (Depending on the book, I would say 5 times, the latest only 1 time) I really want JK Rowling to write something else! 5- I over 120 Children's picture books (not including Emma's) that have collected over the years. If I could I would buy a new book everyday! I love them!

5 people I am tagging... I can't do it! If you want too, please do! :)

4 comments:

Sassyfrass said...

This was fun to read! And I totally know about feeling booring compared to everyone else. It took me at least an hour to finish my 'ABC's'. I really had to think to come up with some of it.

I am so jealous of your childrens' book collection! In my pre-married life, one of my favorite things to do was sit at Barnes and Noble for HOURS reading all the great childrens' books. Maybe I should take some Mommy time and start doing it again...but now it would be research ;)

April said...

Thats so funny I hate to dust too, you have to move everything to do it. Thats why I love the swiffer.

Pezlady Jana said...

I loved that!! Especially the "10 years ago" part, cuz I was there and I saw and knew all of that!!! Fun!

Becca said...

I liked reading your list. and wow, you do love Harry Potter! :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker