Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 3 - Lake Tahoe

On Saturday July 5th, we went up to Lake Tahoe. I was really looking forward to seeing it, because I had heard so much, and I wasn't disappointed. So beautiful! The surrounding towns on the North side were also so romantic and cute. I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind going back with Tyler and enjoying it someday.
Isn't it beautiful? Not the same blue as Bear Lake, but still beautiful!
The water was amazingly clear! I couldn't believe it. It could have been the Carribean if it hadn't been so cold! :) The beach was just little rocks, that were a little uncomfortable on the bear foot. I told Tyler we could get a great pedicure exfoliation just by rubbing our feet in the rocks. I really wanted to get in the water and play, but like I said it was cold water, and the temperature wasn't that warm outside either (High70s') and I knew I would regret it. Next time, I will have a tube and water shoes and then I will be ready to play!

Michelle and Derek met us up there with Leah and Charlie (their cute kids) and we just hung around for about an hour and then hiked back up to our car. Did I mention that? It was a hike down to the beach and then a harder one back up. I told Tyler I wanted to go on a little hike, and I got my wish. I saw Tahoe, played in the water and got a hike. Mission accomplished.

This is the greatest picture. Emma hadn't had a real nap or gone to bed at a resonable hour for a 2 year old for almost 5 days and boy was she tired. Tyler and I looked back at her to see why she was being so quiet and this is what we saw. We laughed so hard.

1 comment:

Team Reid said...

Hee hee! I love that last pic of Emma! :) Those pictures are great! It looks like such a fun trip!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker