Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 4 - Home again

Sunday morning we went to church and watched Matilda be blessed. It was so good. Emma played with Leah next to us and it was one of the more enjoyable Sacrament Meetings I have had in a long time.
I neglected to get a picture of the cute Matilda (Shelley and Cory's little one). Shame on me! Or I would post it here.
Our last night there, we put in a movie for Emma to watch and she was out in no time at all. She slept pretty good on our drive home Sunday. But boy were we all happy to be in our own beds that night.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hi. we found your blog through Judith and Kevin wanted me to tell you that these blogs are easier to put together than the old websites he used to make for the frat.

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Hey, sorry I kind of fell of the face of the earth after making contact with you! Things have been a little busy. My cell phone number is 458-1501.
Call us. :D

The Hart Family said...

Hey I thought I would leave a quick comment....I absolutely love that picture of Emma. Isn't it the best when they are sleeping! And also, we obviously have a blog also, and wanted you to have the link just in case you wanted to take a look!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker