Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where to start? How about at the very begining...

June -JULY 2008 will live in Groves' family history as the busiest month ever!
Here is what we did:
South Ogden Days
Ward Camp Out
Young Family Reunion
Stake Youth Pioneer Trek
Groves Family Campout
I have so many pictures I want to post and share with you. I hope you will be patient though them all and know that this isn't even all of them, so be grateful. :)

1 comment:

Pezlady Jana said...

Well I love what you have posted so far. I can't wait to hear about it all! I especially LOVE the picture that Emma took of your mouths- that was awesome!!
Keep it comin'!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker