Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reunion - Day 2

The actually family reunion was on July 4th and at this park called Bower's Mansion. I should have taken a picture of the mansion, but I didn't. It was old and basic and I hear really extravagant inside. It cost $5 for a tour, and I just wasn't willing to pay for it. Apparently the Bower's were one of the first silver mine people in Nevada and made a lot of money off of it. But had a tragic life also. The state now owns the land and have turned it into this beautiful park.

Day 2- The reunion

This is Leah, Emma's cousin. They got into a little scuffle over Leah's bag of Doritos. Leah didn't want to have anything to do with Emma, until I got Emma her own bag. Then they were best of friends. They are only a few months apart. Aren't they cute?
Emma getting a ride from Uncle Chad. She thought this was fantastic!
Leah wanted on too! Fun fun!
Riding with Annabelle too!
Water fight! For all the "kids"! Lucas is getting Emma and she is getting him right back.
Emma squirting. Her dad was so proud of her squirt gun skills. :)
Leah running away from Emma again. For good reason, she's got a squirt gun!
The squirt guns got old, so why not just get all the way wet in a bucket of water?
My cousin Quintin (in the middle) just had twins! His wife is on the right - Rhiann. His brother Johnathan is on the left. (There you go Cadence and he is holding a baby!) They sure have their hands full. But what cute babies! Quintin is a great father and person. When I was at my wits end with "no nap Emma" he was right there with a smile. I know inside he was saying. Try having 2 babies and a 4 year old! :) Thanks for your love Quintin!

Michelle was proud of the picture she got of Cadance (the one holding the camera) well, I am proud of my shot too, becuase she is even smiling!!! Cadance was the camera guru and she took a ton of pictures I didn't. Be grateful or you would be looking at them all right now too. Hey, Cadance do you have a link for them yet? Eh, Eh, more picture posts! :) I really want some of Emma pulling the boys in the wagon. Rhiann got some good ones but I can't steal them off her blog. Shoot!
I dunno if you can see her expression well on her face, but I wonder what she was telling Uncle John L ? Humm...

And finally!! She fell asleep! When Emma was little this is how I used to get her to sleep. A ride in the stroller. And it only took a few swipes in this one and she was out! Isn't she cute when she sleeps? It was a fun reunion!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Looks like fun! I love Emma's hair in the pigtail/braids, so adorable. The story of the chips is hilarious - Rusty DOES NOT share his food either and usually hides it if anyone walks by.

Autumn said...

Hey Cousin. Sorry we missed the reunion. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love peaking at your blog. Emma's adorable!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker