Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All the Boys Graduated and even the Sister!

Not only did Tyler Graduate, but so did Eric and James! Alissa even got her Associates degree. (Those are all my siblings...)


Eric graduated from the University of Utah in Mechanical Engineering. A week before he got married! He has a job lined up in Salt Lake City working for a subsidiary of L3 Communications, designing Simulators.


James graduated from Weber State University in Computer Science (I don't know what the actual degree was, but I will find out and update here) and I believe a minor in Spanish also. He also got a job already working for America First Credit Union in Ogden doing something with their computer/networking systems. (I know will rebuke me for this, I bet none of it is computer accurate. :)

Alissa got her Associates Degree (2 yrs) from Weber State University. She is going to BYU on June 20th to study Italian for the summer and earn some credits to finish her Bachelors Degree. She is going to be living in the Italian house on Campus and speaking Italian 24-7! She's excited!


As I am sure you can imagine, it was a very happy day for my mom. She is one proud Mama!

Here are some more pictures of the graduates!




1 comment:

April said...

Wow I didn't know everyone was graduating. How awesome. Thats so good for them. And good job Tyler.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker