Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Anniversary Weekend

Tyler and I celebrated our wedding anniversary this weekend. May 29, 2004. It is has been 4 years! Here we are on that day. Doesn't Tyler look so young and me so skinny!? :) And look at all of Tyler's hair! :)

I love this shot because you can see how much I love him. I am so lucky and blessed!

For our anniversary we splurged and spent Wednesday night at the Alaskan Inn Bed and Breakfast up Ogden Canyon and watched movies all night. We watched 27 Dresses it was good, but then we watched Dan in Real Life -soooo good! I loved it! It was so much fun. Alissa came up to the house and watched Emma for us that night. Tyler's parents took Emma for us on Thursday and we just stayed at home and watched another movie - August Rush - SOOO GOOD! and the LOST season finale! Holy Cow, that was intense!
It was weird being without Emma for so long, but much needed. We got pedicures (our tradition, yes Tyler too, he says "don't mock it till you've tried it! It's the bomb jiggity!") and ate dinner at the Timbermine Thursday night - a first for us. It was so yummy. We got the deep fried mushrooms that we have heard are to die for, and they were pretty darn yummy. It was a nice couple of days.
I love my sweetie. He is so patient and good to me. We did a lot of talking about the future and how things have changed from 4 years ago. It is amazing to look back and see where we have come. The next 4 years will be even more life changing I am sure...

10 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

Am I the first to comment? WooHOO! Laura, I have to say that when Mike and I brought our whole circus to your wedding reception, I COULD TELL that you and Tyler were in so much love. It was awesome! I love those pictures of you two. And just for the record, I think you are STILL SKINNY! It's nice to have a break every now and again and just focus on the two of you isn't it. I know I enjoyed our "break". You went through a lot of dorks to find Tyler. I'm so glad you did. He is awesome! love you! :)

Winter Family said...

Super cool!! I am glad you guys had fun....maybe we should send our two little ones to your house in couple of weeks for our 5 yrs (I know Emma would love it). You two are a very cute couple, glad you are part of our family!!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Congratulations you two. We miss seeing you on a regular basis. I thought about you on your anniversary (it is programmed into my phone-Darwin's doing). That is so nice that you could have real time for the two of you. Good luck with the next four years!

Sassyfrass said...

That's right!!! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great celebration. We had so much fun at your wedding not to mention it was the first time I met Jonathan's awesome cousin ;) I should e-mail you some of the photos we took. Here's to another wonderful 4 years and beyond!

April said...

Happy Ann. You both look so young I love it. I love the dimples you both have. And I haven't seen either of those movies so they are on my list. Glad you got away. So nice to spoil yourselves every now and then, its worth it.

Rhiann said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time, I would sure love some alone time! Im glad you guys will be at the reunion we look foward to seeing you!!

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

So I randomly came across Benjos and Delanas blog, which led me to yours. Your blog is so cool. I love being able to read and catch-up with and get to know people better. We have really missed everyone since we moved. If you guys do any of your cools out door movies or anything invite us. :] We would love to come and see ya.
I'm just venturing into the blogging world. Our blog site is baileystevenson.blogspot.com.

The Steele family said...

Hey T Happy anniversary. sounds like you guys had so much fun.

West said...

happy aniiversary! Sorry we are late

West said...

Ok I have to post again because I actually read your blog. So... you guys watched movies all night huh...you haven't been married that long. I am pretty disapointed. Emma wants and needs sibblings. I love movies but that is not why the Alaskan Inn was built.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker