Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation!

I threw a BBQ for Tyler Friday Night after graduation (May 2nd) in our backyard.
We had a lot of family and Friends come. Thanks to all for your love and support! It was a lot of fun. Here is Tyler with his yummy cake. Congrats Tyler!



After a lot of deliberating I finally found Tyler a graduation gift. I bought it and then had many sleepless nights afterward! :) I am not a spontaneous shopper, nor a big spender. Here's the video and you can see what he got and his reaction. It was a total surprise!




Yes, I got him a Wii! Can you believe it!? It was a miracle it even worked out! ToysRUS was having a huge shipment come and and you could pre-buy it and then pick it up on Monday. So I did! He was so surprised and so happy and that was the best part. He set it up that night and we played bowling with my Mom and James until midnight! :) We are loving it. It is so fun to play something interactive. I told Tyler this was his Graduation gift, Father's Day gift and Anniversary gift. :)

1 comment:

April said...

What an awesome reaction. I love that he had no idea. What a good present. We'll have to come play sometime.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker