Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Eric and Stephanie's Wedding

My brother Eric got married on Saturday May 10th in the Bountiful LDS Temple.
It was a beautiful day! The Temple Ceremony was wonderful. The bride and groom looked great, they are so happy. I have no pictures - yet, at the Temple. But it was quiet and nice. We then rushed to the church and started preparing for the luncheon. It turned out great also. Minus a few not all the way cooked chicken cordon blues. :) But I think Alissa, Emma and I were the only ones that got those, so that was a total blessing. The reception was beautiful. Here are some pictures of Emma, Me, My cute family and one picture of Eric and Stephanie, I wasn't a picture taker until the end, and so I missed everything else. Eric and Stephanie are still on their honeymoon and are somewhere in the Caribbean on their cruise! Lucky! :)
And can I also mention with all the jealously I have that James and Vicki are also on a cruise to celebrate James' graduation in Mexico, Belize and other wonderful places I have never been! So fun! I guess I will just stay home tonight and play the Wii. :)
Me and sister Alissa
Eric and Stephanie, the happy couple. Can you tell the took only a few pictures that day?
Me and my cute brother James
Me and Vicki, my sister in law, James' wife.
Me and my sweet little brother Kyle
Me and My wonderful Mom
Me and My best Friend Kim
Me and my Sweetheart (he was tired :)
Vicki and James (aren't they cute!)


Emma Loved the bubbles that were all over at the wedding...

2 comments:

April said...

Cute pictures. What a gorgeous family. You all have the cutest smile and dimples. Love it.

Sassyfrass said...

Wow! It's been a big month for your family. Happy times. Congratulations all the way around :) Your hair looks great and Emma looks adorable! I'll e-mail you soon!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker