Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Emma at the Wedding





Emma Dancing to the music...in her pretty dress....
Emma singing to the music with her hands full of bubbles...
Emma and Mama dancing together. I am wearing Emma's wreath, because she didn't want to wear it anymore. I thought some reverse physiology would work... if I wore it, she would then want to, but no it didn't work. So I just kept it on so it wouldn't get ruined. :)

Emma was so cute at the wedding in her beautiful dress.
Here is just a bunch of pictures of her. She was so good at the Temple when we were taking pictures that I had the photographer take a family shot of us. I hope it turns out. We all looked so good in our best dress!
She loves to dance, and there was music playing the whole time and she loved it. She is so cute. Here is a video of her watching Eric and Stephanie and dancing...

****Blogspot is having a problem posting videos, when it is up and working I will post this video, check back!*****

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker