Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Playing in the Pool with Rulon

Rulon (Emma's cousin) came over on Tuesday to enjoy the warm weather and to go swimming. Emma loves the water and I have been looking forward to doing this all year. It was suppose to be 94 degrees on Tuesday so we pulled out the pool. It was a little cooler than that, but Emma didn't mind one bit.
I left the pool up, which was a mistake because as soon as we go outside she wants to get in it. But the rest of the week has been very cool. Maybe in the 60's and raining. We are ready for summer!

1 comment:

April said...

What a cool pool, my kids would love to swim over there. (do you like how I always invite myself like that? ha ha)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker