Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Daddy's Love


A few months ago, Emma woke up with a start and screamed, I went in to check on her, and she didn't want anything to do with me. I just put her down and she ran into our room and climbed up with Daddy. She has never done anything like this before, I was surprised that she found where she was going in the dark. Tyler helped her up, though he remembers nothing of this, he is a dead sleeper and she snuggled into his arm and immediately went to sleep. I couldn't believe it. I just stood there waiting for her to start crying again, but she didn't. I let her sleep there for about 15 minutes and then put her back to bed. I guess there are sometimes when you just need your daddy...

1 comment:

April said...

priceless. Ruby is such a daddy's girl, but lately she wants me more than him. And sometimes I want her to want him. You know?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker