Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stake Conference

I just got back from Stake Conference, and it was so good! It was a Regional Broadcast Conference with President Eyring, Elder Snow, Elder Oaks and Sister Johnson. It was so good. It was like listening to General Conference all over again - a bonus week! :)
The Stake Adult Meeting was great last night too. My talk went good, according to Tyler and others, and I feel good, it is always good to bear your testimony, it does strengthen it. Plus, I feel good because it is over! I was so happy when I came home, more happy than when I left that is for sure. WHEW! What an experience.

2 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Laura we are totally impressed that you have already written about Stake Conference. You are such a wonder woman. We found your blog through friends of ours, found the Marklands, then we found the GROVES and we are so excited!

April said...

Stake Conference was good. Trent said the preisthood one was great too. Unfortunately we weren't able to go to the adult session we had a family party. But I am sure you did great and yes its good to have it over with.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker