Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!






We had a busy Halloween today, but it was fun! Emma totally got the concept of going to house to house and getting candy and putting it in her bag. She isn't stupid! But I think she was just as excited about the dogs that were at each house we went to also! She was so cute! She was a little goldfish and she was adorable! Everyone told me the holidays are fun with kids, and so far they are absolutely correct. I can't wait for Christmas! :)
We also stopped by my old place of employment, Transportation Alliance Bank a.k.a TAB and visited some old friends. It was good to see everyone. It will be 2 years in January that I left, it is crazy how fast time goes by. Emma loved all the candy she got there also, and kept going to peoples desks for more. She would put one sucker in her mouth, suck on that for a second, then see another one, and want that one next. She was in heaven.
We also went to Grandma and Grandpa Groves and had sloppy joes and took pictures with Rulon and did a little trick or treating. It was fun. We then visited Great Grandma and Grandpa Groves and Grandma Young. It was a long and eventful night!
We sorted the candy when we got home tonight and will started the first annual Parent Tax on Halloween candy. :) (Thanks Leo!) Hope everyone had a nice Halloween also!

5 comments:

April said...

I love the tickers and I love the one about your marriage, thats cool. I also love the music, I need to change mine, I am now totally sick of that bubbly song.

famgal said...

Oh my heck, Emma is so cute! You sure do make 'em good. I am so happy for your little family. Thanks for being so supportive, and I'll see you at Christmas!
Alyssa Tribe

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Emma is so cute! We went trick-or-treating at you house, thanks for the Laffy Taffy. I think that holidays are so much better with kids too!

kim said...

Oh my darling! Lar, Emma is so dang cute. :) You're right, how fun the holidays would be when you get to see them through the eyes of a child.

West said...

Cute kids. Woah.. you are an out of control blogger! I have never seen a blog look like this. you have mastered the ways, but are now drunk with blog power.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker