Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Shed

We also got a great deal on a LifeTime Shed this summer, thanks to Tyler's cousin, Travis. Thanks Travis! Now we have a place to store all our stuff. :) Emma loved helping us put it together. She is still fascinated with it, I think cause it is just her size. Tyler also poured the pad of cement it is sitting on. Our backyard is looking so nice thanks to him. He is such a hard worker. Love him!

1 comment:

April said...

Yeah, when we were over there for you b-day, I was going to ask you if that was new. I love it, it looks so good and the cement? What a good job he did. If I ever need some cement layed I know who to ask, j/k. Really nice.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker