Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Speaking...

I have to bear my testimony in our Stake Conference Adult Meeting tonight. I am really nervous. Ahhhh.... I don't know why this has been a challenge for me, probably because it isn't a written out planned out talk....oh I dunno, I just always get nervous preparing for these things. This year in our Stake they challenged everyone to study and memorize The Living Christ document, and that is what they want me to base my testimony on. Wish me luck. Tyler and Emma are napping right now, and I would love to be napping too, but I can't relax! :) Maybe I should go do some yoga. :)

1 comment:

April said...

wow, they asked you to bare your tesitmony before hand, isn't that weird? Well, you will do great. I have seen you studying that which is better than I can say. Good luck.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker