Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Looky, Looky, Guess who's Thirty?!


On my Birthday, September 2nd, Tyler surprised me with a Surprise Birthday Party! Everyone asks me if I was surprised, and I was, but I knew something was up, but I didn't know exactly what or when. It was in our backyard, we had a BBQ and lots of family and friends came. It was so nice. I felt so loved that Tyler would go to all that work for me, and so surprised that my friends did such a good job keeping it a secret from me. You guys are sneaky!!!
Tyler gave me a bunch of beads and a kit to make jewelry for my birthday. I was surprised about that. If you read my list, it wasn't even on there. But he knew what I would enjoy! I have loved make jewelery for myself and others, I will have to post them on the blog sometime.
Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

West said...

Thanks for the invite Ty.

West said...

Happy Birthday from the brewers

April said...

Happy birthday, that was fun to keep that surprise from you. What a nice husband to get you beads and stuff. Thats cool, I want to see some of your work. I have only made one bracelet it was for Ruby, it would be fun to make more.

Pezlady Jana said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!! I love your blog and seeing the pics of Emma!!!

love, Jana

Team Reid said...

Happy Late Birthday! It looks like you had a great day! We love seeing your blog - Emma's a crackup! She's such a doll! It was great to get to see you guys at the pool party! Hopefully we can see more of you guys!

Oh, just fyi: our blog is:
http://team-reid.blogspot.com/

We just started it, so there's not much to see (and not much to tell since we don't have kids or anything), but we thought we'd let you guys know. Have a great day!

Mitch and Kimberly Reid

Laura said...

Team Reid!!! I hope you might read this and tell me how to get a hold of you! Your blog is blocked to my permission, and I don't have your email. Let me know what your email is! LOVE YOU!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker