Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Yoga









So I started taking a Yoga class on Thursday Nights, with my Mom and Vicki (my sisiter in Law) and I really like it! It makes me feel more in touch with my body and helps me relax. I am so stiff and tight all the time and yoga helps me feel more un-stiff, boy that was profound. I use it all day as I try to breathe and relax...like when I go to bed or when my neck is so tight it hurts. Love Yoga, all must try it! As a matter of fact as I was looking for a picture on the Web, I really did see that ALL can try it. Even kids! Check this little one out doing Yoga. Yoga is for EVERYONE! :)

1 comment:

April said...

thats really cool you are doing yoga. Sounds fun, I am just not flexible at all, I guess you get better at it though. I am tight too, all the time, tense, I should try it sometime.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker