Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Jane Austen Heroine?

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

I found this quiz on a friends blog (thanks Jana!) and I decided to take for fun. I really needed a break today. Like most women, I am a hopeless romantic, and love Jane Austin, so I figured this could fill my reservoir today. :) It turns out I am Elinor Dashwood! It's funny because a few weeks ago Tyler went to a neighbors to watch the BYU Football game, and I got Emma to bed and had a quiet house to myself. So I pulled out Emma's Quiet Book I have been working on and put in Sense and Sensibility (one of my favorites) and enjoyed a hour of me time. I didn't get to finish the movie, so to fill my reservoir a little more, I think that is what I will do during nap time today! :) Ah, it has been a Monday, Monday!


3 comments:

Chad said...

I'm not sure if I agree, but this is what it said I am! :-)

:: L I Z Z Y ::

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.
Perfectly

April said...

I love Sense and Sensibility. I am sorry you had a bad day. But for sure take your own time, you need it, all of us do. Wow, a quiet book for Emma? I might have to come see that and copy? He he, j/k. But you are so talented and such a good mom.

Team Reid said...

I am gonna have to take that quiz! I love it! I just got tagged on my blog (which I have finally unblocked so you can see it now without having to be added to it.) Anyway, it's kinda fun so I decided to "Tag" you:

You've Been Tagged!
RULES OF BLOG TAG:

1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven’t already posted about!

2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

You can see my answers on my blog! Have a great day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker