Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Anniversary of our First Date



Today, November 7th is Tyler and I's anniversary of our first date 4 years ago! It's crazy to look back on that. I can still remember walking into my house after the date and thinking...WOW...this is a good thing. It is kind of a funny first date story. I didn't know he was really asking me out on a date, because we were friends and hung out in the same group. I thought he was just inviting me to get together with the gang. He ended up getting a friend, Joe to come with us, because he felt rejected because I was asking what the group wanted to do, when he was thinking just us. We laugh now, at Joe our chaperon on our first date. We went to Beto's and got dinner (I worked late and was starving) and then we went and saw ELF at the movie theater. He put his arm around me and we snuggled close, and then I knew he liked me more than a friend. Joe on the other hand, was like, "WHAT is going on??!!" Too funny. We pretty much saw each other everyday after that, ran errands a lot together (our excuse to see each other), and had lots of long talks. And the rest is history....
This picture is on New Years Eve 2003. Almost 2 months from our first date. Don't we look so young? Especially Tyler! Man did I rob the cradle or what!? :)

3 comments:

Chad said...

You both look like a couple of younguns. But what a handsome couple you make!

April said...

You guys look so cute and I think the same. Good for you for remembering your first date. I would have to go back to my journal to see when ours was.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I think it is so funny that Tyler invited a friend to go along. That is the best. You guys do look young-not that you look old now.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker