Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let it Snow!






Today it snowed for the first time this season! YEA!
I took Emma outside to let her enjoy it, and enjoy she did. She ate and ate and ate every piece of snow she could find. She kept eating snow from the flower beds which is laced with dirt and would spit it out and say "uck!" but then she would find some fresh snow off the grass or the tree trunk and would say "umm!". She is so cute. She ran all through the yard. It reminded me a lot of those Family Circus comics with the kids tracks as they go all over to do what they are off to do. Her little foot prints all over checking every little thing out. I stepped my foot in the snow for the heck of it and she followed me in suit and did the same thing with her foot. Too funny! Love that kid!

2 comments:

April said...

-k- that is the cutest thing I have seen. The footprints of Emma. I bet she loved the snow because this year she can really appreciate it, just like Christmas.

Pezlady Jana said...

Yeah, I remember Jonathan at around that age and snow. It is so fun to see them trying to figure it all out!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker