Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Kyle!



I have to do a shout out to Kyle, my littlest brother for his birthday today. He is the greatest kid, and I love him to death. He always makes me laugh, well, not always, but most of the time....but seriously, he is funny. And Emma loves him. Kyle was the first family name she said. She has fond memories of being dragged around in the toy basket. :) And I think deep down, Kyle loves her too, see the picture...there's no fooling me Kyle! You think she is the "Bees Knees!" - Kernel Potter :)
Kyle has passed out of the teenage years onto the adult years...sorry bud.
CONGRATS ON TURNING 20!!!
The best is yet to come...cause I bought your bday present today and you're going to luv it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh bother, you have figured me out..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker