Work Fun

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Belated Happy Thanksgiving!


We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving! Tyler had Thursday and Friday off and he didn't do anything but be with us. It was so wonderful. We went to Thanksgiving dinners at the Groves' and Young's and it was so nice too. On Friday we rented a movie (ZOOM! - it's a skipper) and on Saturday we went to the Ogden Christmas Parade. For a few moments I felt like I wasn't in Utah anymore, it was kind of weird. But then again, it is Ogden. But it was fun. Emma loved it, especially all the horses. This one guy had trained his horse to dance. It was pretty cool.
I neglected to take my camera anywhere, but this picture is exactly what our Thanksgiving looked like, or at least felt like. It was really nice. We are so grateful for all we have!

1 comment:

April said...

I am so glad you guys got to go to the parade. We didn't make it, I've been sick and Ruby has too and any time I go outside in the cold, well, I almost throw up, my lungs can't take it. Isn't it fun? Glad Emma loved it.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker